Saturday, October 15, 2011

Back in Lander

... but here is how I spent my weekends with mom and dad while home in Boston on a Marketing tour.

Dad scored us some tickets to see Matt Nathanson at the House of Blue.
We were able to eat a wonderful meal before the show in the VIP Room



 He was grooving on stage..



During the hottest weekend ever, record highs in Boston, we schlepped to an a farm to apple pick. Let's just say, it wasn't what you imagine a glorious day of apple picking might be. Think hot sweaty zoo of people. But we got our apples and hit the road.



As my first post, I wanted to catch everyone up on what I had been up too. In the future, this blog will mostly cover my training in the running world and some other adventures that I encounter. It is a way for me to keep track of my workouts and to share bits and pieces of my world with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment