Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Trees

WY I run... the crisp air of the fall mornings

Workout: Rest Day

I did wake up and manage to go on a walk knowing that fall only lasts so long. An hour and a half later, I had finished the most recent podcast of, "This American Life" and stopped for a morning cup of Joe.

My coffee next to the newest edition of Runner's World- a cherry on top of my weekend

Last night festivities were fun, but a bit overwhelming after having just gotten back into Lander the night before. It is funny how something so familiar can seem so distant and foreign only after being away for two and a half weeks. I didn't stay into the wee hours of the night, but was able to catch a few songs from one my favorite local bands, Patty Fiasco. Hopefully she will be back soon so I can get some more dancing in. 

I think I might do some baking and a potentially a bike ride with a friend in town if the weather warms up a bit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment