Friday, October 21, 2011

Just Breathe...

WY I Run... time alone

Workout: 8 Miles- 1 warm-up, 6 Steady @ 7:20-40, 1 cool down

No, this is not me!

 Last night I got to ride my bike next to this 'hot shot' while he completed his run. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the fall evening and chat the entire time and not actually have to run.


Friday mornings are always the hardest for me to get up. After a week of too early wake-up calls, Friday is when I catch my mind and body having an argument about whether to run or not. More often than not... I run. More often than not.. I am glad I did. I did wake-up with a bit of a sore throat- thankfully, it is the weekend.



This is the book I am currently reading (in paper) and took it for my weekly, 'walk and read' this afternoon. I look forward to this Friday lunch hour for the most relaxing 60 minutes.
Walk: 3 Miles

Tonight I will be attending my first Murder Mystery Party where I will be participating as a Parisian Social. Not really sure what this all entails but I will enlighten you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment