Friday, November 11, 2011

Chamberlain Tirade

WY I Run... Quality time with friends... Most importantly, Adam

Workout: 6 Miles and Core

I am wearing MOnkey Pants

We woke up causally this morning as I took the day off because I worked all weekend last week. There was the quick debate of whether we should run before breakfast. We decided on a little yoga session instead. Yes, if you were a fly on the wall, you would have caught Adam and I in front of the tv practicing yoga. After, I indulged in my wonderful core routine ad Adam made us some delectable omelets with turkey ham and spinach!
Soon after, we embarked on our slow, easy recovery run which always seem to be the hardest especially when done later in the morning. When we were two miles out from the end of the run, Adam commented, he was going to ride a cow home.



Let's just say it's been done before in Lander.

Back at the house, being the tyrant I am, I coaxed Adam to get on his bicycle to ride before we left for Cheyenne.

Ride: 18 Miles
A little chilly but sunny!





I made sure to dress comfy for the car. I finished my book, The Secret Life of Cece Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain and it was a page turner for sure.



We went through the wild (deserted) town of Jefrey City where Adam proceeded to tell me that they will be opening the Uranium mines back up so a big move for us could be in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment