Monday, November 14, 2011

Grumpster

WY I Run... to get it over with and commiserate how horrible it was

Workout: 8 Miles with 4 x 20 Strides and Core

I know that I am complaining and should be grateful that I can run, but when the wind is blowing 40 mph at your face, hitting you with debris, gravel and sand, it is hard to enjoy the 8 Miles that take forever. This is how the morning played as my belongings from the weekend lay sprawled across my room after the 9 hours in the car. The anxiety of washing clothes and packing for Italy is setting in and  I am already ready for the day to be over to be able to get my ducks in a row. I know this sounds like a great start to my morning, but on the bright side, I still ran and we made it safely last night.

An e-mail in my inbox this morning, talked about my best friend, Frances from Brooks getting married with dates and location. I just can't believe it. We are all growing up!
I am standing like this at my desk since I sat too long yesterday and aggravated my bottom. It is helping

Elliptical: 40 minutes and Abs-- ripped out of some magazine to change it up
Turkey Sandwich
Just in case anyone was interested, this is a typical lunch eaten at my desk throughout the day. I usually pack it each night to save time in the morning.

Tonight, a friend of mine who is a rolfer in town has agreed to do some work on my Piriformis muscle. This woman has been a great peer to me as we drove to and ran the St. George marathon together upon our first meeting. The connection of running as a passion can really strengthen or ignite a bond between two.

And hopefully the wind dies down for tomorrow morning's intervals

No comments:

Post a Comment