Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Longest Day

Let's try this again
WY I Run... To feel the fresh rain on my face

Workout: 6 Miles

I probably should not have been out there running. But after waking up and being able to successfully walk around my room without feeling like I was going to topple over, I wanted to go outside. Spending yesterday falling in and out of a fever and not going outside once, I needed some fresh air. The run was SLOW but refreshing. I quickly came back, changed and headed for my first flight of the day.


I was feeling faint late in the morning due to not eating the day before but slowly but surely I was able to ingest some food.


I watched Zookeeper on my second flight which kept me entertained.

I was beginning to feel like things were coming together. I had written up a complaint along with a doctors note I received after being told by customer service in Denver that my situation was absurd and I should have come to the airport to have gotten it situated (duh).

Just as this feeling took hold and I went to go board my last flight to Florida, I was told the flight had already left. You have got to be kidding me. Here come the tears. Probably the 8th time in the past two days. I  am surprised my tear ducts aren't dry.
Another customer service battle later and I was booked on two more flights to get to Florida later than expected.

 My fingers are crossed for the rest of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment