Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Most Frightening Halloween

Here is a little catch up a series of unfortunate events in my life.

WY I Run... Because sometimes I can't

I went to bed Sunday night to wake up at 12:30 a.m throwing up. I was awake until about 3 a.m continuously running to the bathroom than laying in my bed in agony with a headache and aching body. Whether to board the plane at 7 a.m was the dilemma going through my head.
As the time approached, there was no way I was walking to my car, much less boarding a plane with a  contagious 24 hour stomach flu.
I guess United airlines doesn't care if you give all 300 of their passengers a stomach bug. They still want about a million more dollars to change and re- schedule your flight.
After crying/ suffocating on the phone to my boss and United Reservations, I had no other choice than to give the insensitive woman my credit card number.
My day involved this




And this...

Besides calling Enterprise and the hotel I was staying to inform them of my status. I laid in my bed the entire day. I was able to get down two glasses of water and "watch" (sleep through) 13 episodes of Sex and the City. My lights were out by 7 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment