Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Police Got Me

WY I RUN...To get off my bicycle
And on that note, I was pulled over by the Lander cops on Saturday morning for weaving onto the sidewalk twice. I am sorry I did not want to veer into Main St. and get hit by a car. But on another note, there is obviously not too much going on here

Workouts:
Saturday: Finally, after about a year hiatus, I got up climbing again. Four climbs and I was down and out. There will be more of you, Sinks Canyon.
A walk/ run with 4 x 8 min walk and 2 min run
Sunday: Adam and I pushed it on a 37 miles bike ride in 2 hours. There was a bit of a struggle-fest before we began, as seen below.
We swam after for 30 min about 1200 M.
Monday: Elliptical Moderate (60) with Core and Abs then Walk/ Run (60), 4 x 6 Walk, 4 run
Tuesday: Bike Hard (45) and Aqua Jog (45) and Elliptical Medium (60)


The Hunger Games was fantastic and was all that I imagined and more. I know some might have other thoughts, but those are mine.

Made Chocolate PB Oatmeal Cookies from What Megan's Making to celebrate some birthdays!

 ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup light brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
½ cup rolled oats
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

We ended the weekend celebrating Jenna and GW Birthday and my cookies were a hit, especially by  small boy who double fisted throughout the evening.
Amy is downright pissed off at my sorority pose

Squinted eyes, cheesy smiles and all. Amy and I with the birthday girl
And finally, Adam and all of his glory last weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment