Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A.D.D. on Purpose

Pursuing a more A.D.D lifestyle helps to avoid those parts of life that you don't really feel like facing right now. On this blog, I want to keep track of training and progression in a sport which I love so much. While I want to focus much of my energy on running the rest of my life and would, if time allowed, I know life will happen and new jobs, moves, marriage, etc... will pop up and the version of running relevant to my current life will change. Just saying this, makes me cry, but I bring it up because I didn't blog last week and these stresses in life are coming to fruition and training documentation is taking a back seat... but for now, I am going to try to keep on the ball in regards to weekly posts.

WYIRUN...to keep a constant within the whirlwind of life

Workout: (Going to go back a few workouts to keep track)
3/21: 5 Mile Temp right around 7 min/mile
3/26: 16 x 400s. A little tough mentally after dropping off my sister and driving 3 hours to then hop on a track. I was scared of this w/o because 400 scares the s*** out of me and it was a 100m quick recovery, which was hardly a recovery at all, but ended up hitting paces and cursing the track.
3/27: Bike and 8 MIles
3/28: 8 Miles and 4 Miles
3/29: Back to the track for 1 Mile Repeat, 3 x 150m, 6 x 100m, 3 x 200m, then 2 Mile Tempo. It really is incredible how long 100m can become when you are drilling them out on the track. In my head 16-17 seconds can't be that bad, but damn, it can hurt. Again, got it in and feeling good.
3/30: 14 Miles in Casper
3/31: Nordic Skate Ski in Casper
4/1: 8 Miles with 4 x 20 and 4 Miles
4/2: 10+ Mile Interval w/ 3 Mile Tempo and 6 x 1 min.

Page's phrase of the weekend, "Is this how they do it in Wyo?" (About everything she did)
She did it all...
Dinner at Trio. I am obviously captivated by her and is obviously captivated by the camera (per usual)



Teton picture

A stop to ski in the backcountry

A ride on the Jack-a-lope

Skate skiing at Beaver Creek

Page's wise words when lending Adam and I advice, "Everywhere will always be everywhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment